Crymson went to Zenkaikon 2017! Here are some of the things she experienced:
10) Some utterly amazing cosplays where everywhere!
9) I was sandwiched between two doctors in my T.A.R.D.I.S dress
8) So many people told me they love my hair!
7) I made new friends!
7) I want hours to talk to Keith DeCandido
5) The Slants concert was AMAZING
4) I got a ‘NOTICE ME SENPAI!’ from a stranger
3) MY FIRST BURLESQUE SHOW! Not only did I see my first show
2) I got to spend some time with Uncle Yo! Much more than an interview, I was able to see him several times, chat with him and give him a few hugs. He made me laugh, he made me cry.
1) Ellen McClain and John Patrick Lowery Believe in me! Meeting them was definitely the highlight of the convention for me. They are two incredible people that I’d love to sit with for hours and listen to their stories. I cannot say enough positive things and hope to speak with them again.
(Honorable Mention: ALL THE FOOD!)
If you live in the Lancaster Area, please eat at The Rabbit and The Dragonfly & Noodle King