We are getting closer and closer to You’re Not Alone! We have tons planned for the day. Here are ten facts about You’re Not Alone to help keep everyone excited.
- The charity that we are partnering with this year is amazing! Player Vs. Hunger is partnering with streamers to ensure food security. By working with them we will be able to help at-risk communities who are struggling. It is particularly important right now that we help these families with the uncertainty that has come with the pandemic. We are thrilled to be able to help Player Vs. Hunger with the goal to provide nutrition and security.
- Looking for a place to keep up with all the updates? Well we have information going up on all of our socials. Our Twitter. Our website. There is even an online event on Facebook! Whichever is your favorite or you can check them all to be kept up to date with all the news for the vent.
- If you want to help us monetarily but can’t make it that day? We have a way for you to contribute. Thankfully the tiltify is an easy way for everyone to donate. This will help to ensure that no child will go to bed hungry.
- If you are feeling alone in your struggle with bullying before the event we have the video that debuted for the first ever You’re Not Alone on Youtube. This was one of the first ways we thought of to bring our community together. Please watch it anytime you feel alone. Hopefully it will help you to know that you are not and that there is a caring community for you here.
- Speaking of, we have an amazing community in our Discord! So if you are feeling alone please join us. We make sure to have some different activities when we can for community nights. It is a great support system. We also just have a lot of fun.
- The entire event will be virtual this year! Due to concerns with Covid we will not be hosting the event in the store this year. So we will have our amazing streamers playing games throughout the day. We will keep you notified with updates as we get closer. We will also have a Discord to hang out in just for the event!
- There will still be raffles throughout the day. There are some really great prizes this year. Be sure to watch the live stream so as not to miss the chance to win.
- Real Women of Gaming have been very lucky to have some great sponsors this year. This event could not happen without their generous support. There will be rooms in the Discord for the event where you will be able to learn more about our sponsors.
- Incentives! We know what you really want to see, our pain. Some of our streamers will have different incentives with things they will eat as we reach different monetary goals. So donate when you can and hang out with our streamers throughout the day. They have some great surprises planned for you.
- Every year this charity event has gotten bigger and better. We are so grateful to all of you for helping us to achieve that. We will need your help this year to continue to help others. There are so many wonderful people putting in time and effort to make this a success. We are very excited to continue to grow!
This is going to be a great event! We are so proud for this new opportunity to raise money for a fantastic charity. See you in the Discord!
ALWAYS KEEP SPARKLING!